and the guy is looking for a sister wife.
So I’ve decided to rejoin the online dating world.
I promise to keep you updated on all of the juicy details.
Oh right. You went APE SHIT when I told you I did not want to hang out.
A year later, you’re no different.
Man up and don’t have a cow when someone isn’t interested. That’s the way dating works. Get over it.
Me: That could work. Did your weekend get busy?
Guy: Nope...just didn't want to wait until Saturday. Saturday is still in full effect. :)
Mostly because I haven’t been dating. I have taken a break from the online dating scene and therefore, I have no new stories to tell.
Rest assured that once the dating spree starts again, I will share them!
In the mean time, you can hear about my goings-on at barenakedlife.tumblr.com.
See you there!
Major major cleavage
Short with cleavage
Nine things about myself:
- I am 25
- My toenails are painted black and my fingernails are painted red.
- I really hate wooden spoons - the texture gives me the willies
- I have a cupcake business.
- I have a hammock on my apartment balcony
- Dexter is one of my all time favorite tv characters.
- I like dark and twisty. See above
- I don’t have a favorite color.
- I could really use some….sexy time.
I think when I get my real job in January, with my first real paycheck, rather than getting myself a pair of Manolos, I’m gonna do the sign on the airplane thing :) haha …fuckin watch that shit happen!!! Flyin right ovaaa yo house loserrrrr!
I don’t have much dating news to report so I thought I would jump on the wagon and do this challenge. :)
Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now:
1. I get excited every time that I know I will see you.
2. You are too small town for me.
3. I love you.
4. It is none of your business.
5. You’re my favorite.
6. I wish it had worked out.
7. I miss you but I’m pretty sure I shouldn’t.
8. This situation makes me nervous.
9. You are wrong.
10. I miss you!
After seeing the amazing sunset at the beach, of course.